Daily Status - By PERM numbers

Here are the links for all the Posts listed -

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Various Steps Involved with my PERM Application Process


    The various steps involved in the Green card application are briefed here per experiences with my employer and the process/scenarios maybe different with others.

    I'm working for a service based company and i have 14 years of experiences. Since its service based company I have worked for various companies in US. Was located at Illinois for 4 years, 2 year in Rhode Island and 1 year in Massachusetts and exhausted my H1B Visa.  I tell you that I really liked my stay in Rhode Island the best.

    Ok, so it goes like this. Firstly, I had to get the approval from my Manager and Sales Manager for the application of my GC application. After the approval the HR contacts the Company Immigration attorney for the filing process, the HR shares the initial details like the Job description and the requirements to the Attorney.

    Per my understanding, the various steps involved in this Employer based US Green Card Application are as below. -be aware these are per my company process, may be same for everyone..

    Step1: My company Immigration attorney applied for the Prevailing wage request, i think he applied for filed the prevailing wage determination (Form ETA 9141) application.

    Step 2: The company HR opened up a Job advertisement in local Newspaper for a period of 3 months (90 days). Lucky for me no one had applied for this Job requirement and I can go to next step.

    Step 3: All my details, my profile and the Job Recruitment reports were shared to the Company Attorney

    Step 4: The Company Immigration Attorney filed for the PERM Labor Certification Application ETA 9089

    Currently I'm stuck up here... Having a Stressful time and eagerly waiting

    the next step would be,

    Step 5
    : Apply for I-140 Petition- which I’m planning to apply in Premium processing and revoke my H1B Visa with H1B Cap exempt 1-year extension and return to US.

    Step6
    : Then for I485 which I’m not currently concerned with. I’ll keep you'll posted as I reach this stage.

    Here is pictorial on the above said


    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for sharing this useful Blog. Matyushevsky Law Group is a reputed legal service law firm in Bluffton South Carolina

      Immigration lawyer savannah ga

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for sharing this information. It was my pleasure to share it with you. I appreciate everything you did. I hope the information will be useful to others. h1b application process

      ReplyDelete